Tuesday 26 March 2013

Moscow Museum of Modern Art.


The museum consist of different rooms with different meanings and  themes. So, the first room is made like old museum place. People just put some funny and extraordinary things, they have found somewhere, into glass cases and show their collection of these things to everybody. And I loved that sculpture of man, because he is awesome!!! And the thing with holes... I don't really know what is it, but I find the pattern very interesting and also I like the color of it. 























 These pictures and some articles were hanged on the wall. I liked the way artist experimented with forms and develop it to something new.
The work above is very big and made of big solid iron plates, which has geometric holes and text, written on it. I really liked the texture of it and it's a shame that u can't touch it! Well, next to this one is a big piece of canvas and there r lots of letters, but the words r the same and repeated hundred times. "I don't need anything", this is the sentence.

The work above is my favorite one! When I saw it, I was close to hug it!!! Cause I love stitching and sewing. It is very big and u can't see the blue big face if u r standing too close. The contrast between negative and positive space, between blue-red threads and white background chords to the plot, where artist juxtapose smile and despondency. Well, I really like it and hope that once I will make something like that!

The heads sticking out of the garbage were very funny, cause instead of rubbish u expect to see human body inside. Also, on the yellow one below r legs)))

The painting was very colorful that is why I liked it. Sometimes it's hard to find something really interesting and colorful in contemporary art. It is so simple and so awesome: brush is lying, paints r there, palette knife is on his place and... That is awesome! I don't really know y I like it so much, but I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment